Welcome to Larry Kenney General Dentistry for Children and Teens
Since 1977, Lawrence M. Kenney, D.M.D. has been providing children and adolescents in the Butler, PA area with quality dental services in a warm and welcoming environment. Dr. Kenney and his friendly staff go out of their way to make every patient feel relaxed during their appointment.
Please explore our website for a wealth of information.
- Learn about the growth and development of your child’s teeth.
- Watch videos on the care of your child’s teeth.
- Get background information on the professional and clerical staff.
- Use contact information to schedule an appointment and fill out your registration in advance.
- E-mail questions if you are unable to locate the information you want.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry advises that children should have their initial dental examination by age one. This visit will help parents have a greater awareness of the child’s dental needs and establish routines that will start each child on their way to a healthy mouth for life.
Dr. Kenney keeps his office up to date with technical advances to provide the most comprehensive care. We pride ourselves on being an informative and compassionate provider of dental care. Please contact the office if we can be of service.